Elevate Your Leadership Skills to Take Your Organization to the Next Level
Organizational Leadership equips experienced team leaders and aspiring executives with the skills, strategies, and tools to rise to expanded leadership responsibilities and guide their organizations effectively. Learn how to set and communicate direction, influence through other managers, generate organizational alignment, drive innovation, and engineer change.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Identify any misalignments between the dynamics of your organization and external market conditions
Communicate purpose and vision, and inspire your organization to execute on that vision
- Extend the reach of your influence by leading through other managers
- Elevate your leadership style to meet the distinct challenges of leading larger, more dispersed teams
- Shape your organizational culture and architecture to maximize talent, leverage diversity, and drive performance
- Develop strategies for planning and engineering organizational change and innovation initiatives
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Experienced Team Leaders
Prepare for the next phase of your leadership journey, whether you’re expanding your overall scope of responsibilities or taking over a larger department or organization.
Learn to lead at scale and mobilize your employees as you transition your business from a startup into a growth-stage company.
Leadership Principles Past Participants
If you’ve completed Leadership Principles, this course will help you expand your leadership toolkit and prepare you to run a division, department, or organization.