Grow the Value of Investment Portfolios with Alternative Investments
Alternative Investments will equip you with the skills, confidence, and strategies to assess potential investment opportunities in private equity, hedge funds, and real estate, and enable you to leverage them to maximize value and diversify portfolios.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Speak the language of alternative investments so that you can better communicate and collaborate with your colleagues and customers
- Evaluate alternative investments—including private equity, private debt, hedge funds, and real estate—and identify their defining elements, such as size, risk, and liquidity
- Develop the confidence and ability to assess potential investment opportunities and maximize the value of investment portfolios
- Gain the skills and strategies to choose the right alternatives manager or become that future manager yourself
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Early-Career Financial Services Professionals
Gain a competitive edge by developing actionable skills in the alternative investments field you can leverage to advance your career.
Aspiring Finance or Investment Professionals
Jumpstart your career by gaining the skills and knowledge to join one of the fastest-growing fields in finance.
Learn to speak the language of alternative investments to better serve your financial services clients’ needs and become a more effective attorney, CPA, or overall colleague.