Develop the Data Mindset and Analytical Skills to Make Informed Decisions
Business Analytics will help you develop a data mindset and the analytical skills to interpret and communicate data. It is one of the most in-demand programs and needs to know skill for every individual from any field to remain relevant in the marketplace.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Interpret data to inform business decisions
- Recognize trends, detect outliers, and summarize data sets
- Analyze relationships between variables
- Develop and test hypotheses
- Craft sound survey questions and draw conclusions from population samples
- Implement regression analysis and other analytical techniques in Excel
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
College Students & Graduates
Prepare for your next opportunity by learning how to apply basic statistics to real business problems.
If Considering Graduate School
Strengthen your analytical skills before pursuing an MBA or other graduate program.
Develop a data mindset to make more informed business decisions and advance your career.