Harness the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Craft Winning Strategies
Disruptive Strategy enables you to make innovation a reality. Created by Clayton Christensen, who coined the theory of disruptive innovation, this online course will equip you with the skills and techniques to develop executive-level strategy, organize for innovation, and discover customer jobs to be done.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Become fluent in disruptive innovation theory
- Assess new opportunities and potential threats
- Discover jobs to be done and develop frameworks to better understand customer needs
- Acquire techniques for executive-level strategy development
- Organize for innovation and maintain a disruptive scope
- Gain confidence articulating complex viewpoints
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Align your resources, processes, and financial strategy to position your business for growth.
Assess opportunities and learn how to better determine what profitability looks like as your industry evolves.
Discover what causes customers to buy your products and why, and predict when disruption will happen.