Master a Proven Framework for Building and Financing New Ventures.
Entrepreneurship Essentials helps you turn an idea into a viable venture. Learn how entrepreneurs validate concepts through structured experiments, refine their business strategy, and raise the capital necessary to create value and grow their business.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Identify a business opportunity
- Evaluate an idea and assess the market
- Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
- Discover the key financial decisions entrepreneurs must make in the early stages of a startup
- Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Whether you’re a first-time entrepreneur with the start of an idea or are exploring entrepreneurship, learn the language of the startup world.
Gain an overarching framework to evaluate opportunities, manage startups, and finance new ventures.
See what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and determine whether starting a business or working for a startup, is the right path for you.