Gain the Knowledge You Need to Thrive in Today’s Interconnected, Global Economy.
Global Business will help you assess opportunities, manage risk, and create and capture value for your organization. Explore the economic, political, and social factors driving change, and learn how decisions affect global markets—and your business.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Build a foundation in macroeconomics to make more informed business decisions
- Identify the challenges and opportunities that government and politics can create for you and your business from a strategic standpoint
- Assess the impact of macroeconomic, political, and social indicators on business decisions
- Discover the short- and long-term impact of interest rates, inflation, trade, and investment
- Learn distinctive approaches and frameworks that help you think about the world and organize information
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Learn more about the broader macroeconomic and political landscape your organization operates in, so that you can develop business strategies that create and capture value.
Gain the skills and knowledge needed to grow your business internationally and more effectively manage global teams.
Those in Heavily Regulated Ind.
Develop distinctive approaches and frameworks that help you navigate complex industries, such as oil and gas, power, pharmaceuticals, and financial services.