Develop a Toolkit for Making and Understanding Financial Decisions.
Leading with Finance will equip you with an intuitive knowledge of financial principles and enable you to understand the market in which your organization operates, create and assess value, and communicate decisions to financial stakeholders.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Understand the key financial levers that drive financial performance
- Discover how and why finance is concerned with cash flow versus profits and why that matters for your business and budget
- Identify ways to create and measure value in order to evaluate and pitch potential projects
- Examine how capital markets work and how they affect your business
- Develop a financial intuition that will give you the confidence to make better decisions in your career and life
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Early & Mid-Career Professionals
Gain the skills and confidence needed to understand the financial landscape of your business and industry in order to advance your career, especially if you’re in a non-finance role.
Finance & Invest. Professionals
Prepare for future professional opportunities and jumpstart your career by gaining an understanding of financial concepts, terms, and principles.
Elevate your business knowledge and prepare for leadership responsibilities, such as assessing value and performance, budgeting, and communicating the financial implications of your decisions.