Elevate Your Managerial Approach
Management Essentials, formerly known as Becoming a Better Manager, provides the real-world tools and strategies needed to excel in decision-making, implementation, organizational learning, and change management.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Design, direct, and shape organizational processes to your advantage
- Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
- Implement strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
- Spearhead learning initiatives that enable your organization to improve and innovate
- Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Newly Appointed Managers
Whether you’re managing people, products, or projects, gain the skills you need to succeed from day one.
Elevate your management skills by applying insights from Harvard Business School faculty and expert practitioners.
Start preparing for a future managerial role through access to best-in-class tools and frameworks.