Secure Maximum Value for Your Organization through a Mastery of Negotiation Techniques
Negotiation Mastery equips you with the skills to close deals that might otherwise be deadlocked, maximize value in the agreements you reach, and resolve differences before they escalate into costly conflicts.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty.
- Learn to craft an agile strategy and be quick on your feet in changing circumstances.
- Resolve small differences before they escalate.
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself.
- Reflect on personal behaviors and refine your approach to be more effective.
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Hone your negotiation skills and develop strategies and techniques to achieve success at the bargaining table.
Develop the negotiation skills needed to maximize value in your everyday life, from negotiating a raise to buying a car.
Early & Mid-Career Professionals
Gain the necessary skills and confidence to grow your career and successfully negotiate at work, on the job hunt, or in day-to-day conversations.