Successfully Implement Strategy Within Your Organization
Strategy Execution will equip you with the tools, skills, and frameworks to allocate resources, measure performance, manage risk, and execute strategy. You’ll explore common challenges that prevent or derail implementation and learn how to design systems and structures that meet your organization’s strategic objectives.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Apply frameworks, tools, and goal-setting and tracking exercises to your own strategic initiatives
- Evaluate and elevate your team’s management of the core tensions of strategy execution, including how to balance growth, profit, and control
- Design measurement systems for every dimension of business performance
- Identify and manage risks that could derail strategy execution
- Empower employees through proprietary frameworks like the Job Design Optimization Tool, which helps design high-performance jobs that enhance a team’s ability to execute critical responsibilities
- Foster successful strategy execution by establishing an environment that communicates which opportunities and behaviors are encouraged and which are out of bounds
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Mid-Level Managers and Professionals
Gain the frameworks and tools to improve strategy execution within your team, department, or organization.
Prepare for a managerial role and position yourself for advancement by learning how to effectively implement strategy.
Entrepreneurs and Consultants
Design new structures and systems to manage the core tensions of strategy execution and meet business goals.