Become a Purpose-Driven Leader.
Sustainable Business Strategy illustrates how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously solving some of the world’s biggest challenges—and how you, as an individual, can make a difference.
100 Skilled Lecturers
What You'll Learn
- Understand and analyze the business models that drive change
- Communicate the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Examine the broader political and social landscape in which you operate, including the role of government, investors, and customers
- Explore why collective efforts are important and how business can be a catalyst for system-level change
- Determine what you can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader
The HBS Online Advantage
- World-class faculty
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Real-world, case-based learning
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including serial entrepreneur John Osher; Jennifer Hyman, CEO of Rent the Runway; and Scott Cook, founder of Intuit. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Who will benefit
Learn how businesses can effect change, and how you can influence others using a values-driven approach in the for-profit space.
Explore how the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds interact, and how to develop strategic partnerships with for-profit entities to effect maximum change.
Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Take a values-driven approach to business and learn how you can succeed financially while also playing a role in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.